Girls Write Out
Thursday, January 27, 2011

I've had some strange requests from people who want to be my friend on Facebook, but Pugsly Puggles takes the cake--or should I say bone? I posted this on Facebook but I'm so amazed by it, I decided to post it here as well.

It's true. I've been asked to be a friend to a dog. I love dogs. I do. I have one (and yes, in this picture she is in dire need of grooming--which she has since received, just so you know). But it just surprises me that Pugsly can type. Not only that, but Pugsly Puggles wants to be my friend. MY friend. I'm kind of scared to ask, but what does that mean about me if my friends are dogs? Just wondering out loud here.

Anyway, thought I would share. It's not every day one gets singled out on Facebook by a dog. I don't know whether to rollover and play dead--or gnaw on a juicy bone.

What do you think?

Labels: , , ,

Diann Hunt  
posted at 10:59 AM  
  Comments (7)
 
 
Delicious Delicious
7 Comments:
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

I don't know about some of those Facebook friends, but I'd feel safe with the dog. A lot safer than a lot of those folks. At least with the dog you know someone has a penchant for animals, right?

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Timothy Fish said...

I don't trust people who hide behind their dogs or their kids.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Colleen Coble said...

Too funny, Di!!!

I trust everyone Timothy. LOL I always say a stranger is a friend I haven't met yet.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Anna said...

A monkey holding a gun friended me. Nice person really I don't question it. lol

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Hannah Alexander said...

Oh, definitely befriend the dog, Di. How can you go wrong with animals?

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Diann Hunt said...

Okay, I took your advice, and my FB friends' advice and accepted the dog as my friend. I mean, how can I go wrong with a friend by the name of Pugsley Puggles?

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

My dog has her own page too. If you get a request from Zoey Schaffer you need to know that she's loyal, lovable, sheds a lot and has bad breath. A FB friendship with her might actually be better than a real life friendship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Authors
Kristin Billerbeck
Kristin Billerbeck is a proud Californian, wife, mother of four, and connoisseur of the irrelevant. She writes Christian Chick Lit; where she finds need for most of the useless facts lulling about in her head.

www.KristinBillerbeck.com

Colleen Coble

Colleen Coble writes romantic suspense with a strong atmospheric element. A lovable animal of some kind--usually a dog--always populates her novels. She can be bribed with DeBrand mocha truffles.

www.ColleenCoble.com

Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter writes women's fiction and love stories with a strong emotional element. Her husband says he provides her with all her romantic material, but Denise insists a good imagination helps too.

www.DeniseHunterBooks.com

Diann Hunt

Diann Hunt writes romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction. She has been happily married forever, loves her family, chocolate, her friends, chocolate, her dog, and well, chocolate.

www.DiannHunt.com

Hannah Alexander

Cheryl Hodde writes romantic medical suspense under the pen name of Hannah Alexander, using all the input she can get from her husband, Mel, for the medical expertise. For fun she hikes and reads. Out of guilt, she rescues discarded cats. She and Mel are presently taking orders from four pampered strays.

www.HannahAlexander.com

 
Subscribe
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz